Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Creating william MEROLA.TYPEPAD.COM

WANTED TO INFORM OTHERS OF A NEW CONNECTION WILLIAM MEROLA.TYPEPAD.COM  WILLIAM MEROLAS BLOG ?
IN LIFE, Utilize TECHNOLGY , for the better !!!

These are life changing times for those who challen ge technology, striving to create something with technology , for the greater Good !!!  I appologize for not blogging on some of my blogs, if I interconnect them, that would allow, access for those who are interested.  Yes then reality hits... everyone needs to produce money to pay for items.  The internet is like the wild west...  Altough I have been trying... just cannot get anything to actually payout !!!  I enjoy blogging, however I do need to begin paying my way.... Auto broke down, scrapped it, put money into website....that unknown happens !!!

Job seakers  view http://blog.asiandeal.info for details !!!

==========================================================


Have you heard ?        writer's jobs @ http://Portuguesedeal.blogspot.com

           Real writing jobs !!!                         
                           
                      Members Wanted !!! / benefit is Payback !!!

                                 Thinking of investing ? Portuguesedeal.blogspot.com ;

All Aboard Trains Leaving !!!   Get your membership Today !!!


Membership Cost's $ 49.95






No comments:

Post a Comment